- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
M288 Bass Octave Deluxe Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint Blue Sparkle
- 582114 004004000 582114004004000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe is a dual-voice octave pedal using MXR's 18-volt Constant Headroom Technology (CHT) to provide studio-performance hea...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Dual-voiced with organic analog tone, true bypass, and tons of shaping.
The MXR M288 Bass Octave Deluxe is a dual-voice octave pedal using MXR's 18-volt Constant Headroom Technology (CHT) to provide studio-performance headroom and superior tracking. Use the Dry knob to mix your direct bass signal with the octave effect, or hit the Mid+ switch to add up to +14dB of internally adjustable low-mid punch (400Hz) or midrange pop (850Hz). Bass players love the 2 separately processed and individually voiced octave controls-Growl (for throaty, midrange octave-below tone) and Girth (for deep and smooth octave below). The Bass Octave Deluxe boasts a durable, lightweight aluminum casting and has the same high-quality jacks and switches that make MXR pedals the road-ready standard on pedal-boards around the world.
Constant Headroom Technology
The MXR CHT circuit produces 18-volts of headroom from a single 9-volt battery or external power source. CHT utilizes voltage step-up techniques, which supplies constant 18-volt headroom regardless of source voltage. For example, CHT will produce 18-volt headroom from a used battery down to 4.5-volts and voltages up to 30-volts. CHT also protects against incorrect reverse polarity and AC voltages.
Since the early 1970s
Bass players world-wide rely on MXR pedals to overdrive, funkify, EQ, and compress their bass sound. MXR's commitment to bass players has been solidified by the development of the MXR Bass Innovations division-devoted to developing cutting-edge tools for bassists on stage and in the studio. MXR Bass Innovations products are found on the pedal boards of artists like as Robert Trujillo (Metallica), Leland Sklar (L.A. Studio Veteran), Juan Alderete (Mars Volta), Michael Rhodes (Nashville Studio Ace), and Marcus Miller.
- Constant headroom Technology (CHT) for exceptional headroom and tracking
- True bypass
- Organic analog tone
- Two independent octave voices
- Mid+ switch adds a midrange boost at user selected frequency
- Lightweight and durable aluminum housing
- Small footprint
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.