Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box MXR M303 Clone Looper Effects Pedal Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Open-Box MXR M303 Clone Looper Effects Pedal Condition 1 - Mint$131.99
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get amazing MXR-style looping in a board-friendly format.
Whether you’re practicing at home, captivating audiences with improvisational compositions onstage, or weaving intricate sonic tapestries in the studio, the Clone Looper Pedal has you covered. Just plug in, power up, and start recording an unlimited number of layers—up to 6 minutes long—that will be stored even when the pedal is powered off. A super convenient LED gives you a flashing 4 count to the beginning of the loop so you can keep your overdubs tight. Loops can be stopped and started in an instant, and your most recent layer can be undone just as fast.
Don’t be afraid to run effects to your heart’s content—the MXR team equipped this pedal with storage sample rates up to 88.2kHz, so it’ll handle even high-gain distortion with ease. To keep your pre-loop signal totally intact, the MXR team also included an analog through-path. On top of that, the Clone Looper Pedal can be set for either buffered bypass or true bypass switching to accommodate your tone and signal needs.
The Clone Looper Pedal also comes with a number of options for sonic explorers to enhance their creative experience, from changing up the speed of your loop—to double-speed (3 minutes of recording time) or half-speed (12 minutes)—to reversing it entirely. Connecting an expression pedal such as the DVP3 Volume (X) Pedal and an MXR Tap Tempo Switch gives you external control of these and other features, including a Play Once setting for live performances that can be re-triggered for DJ-style stutter effects.
Packed into a standard MXR housing that’s built like a tank, the Clone Looper Pedal is easier to use and delivers higher fidelity signal reproduction than any other looper of its type—hands down.
Call or click to order today!
M303 Clone Looper Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Unprecedented sound quality and feature set for a looper this compact
- Loop storage rates up to 88.2kHz handle even high-gain distortion with ease
- Record loops up to 6 minutes long with unlimited dubs
- Quickly undo your most recent dub
- Play/Stop switch allows you to start & stop your loop in an instant
- Retains loop even when powered off
- Convenient green LED flashes 4 count to the beginning of your loop
- Set your loop to double-speed, half-speed, or play it in reverse
- Connect an expression pedal and tap switch for external control of numerous features
- Pull off smooth live performances with Play Once mode & re-trigger it for DJ effects
- Buffered bypass or true bypass switching as your needs dictate
- Standard MXR housing for a pedalboard-friendly footprint
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.