- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Class A Boost Micro Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- K41357 004000000 K41357004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Pigtronix Class A Boost will fatten up and boost anything you feed it. Its deceptively simple design uses discreet transistors in a single-ended ...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Put some extra punch in your signal chain without eating up your pedalboard.
The Pigtronix Class A Boost will fatten up and boost anything you feed it. Its deceptively simple design uses discreet transistors in a single-ended “Class A” configuration to achieve the warmest possible tone. This remarkable preamp can deliver up to 20db of clean boost and remains effective with both instrument and line level signals.
Superior signal to noise performance allows you to put the Class A Boost anywhere in your pedal chain. It can add punch and extra output to a classic overdrive sound and is able to push distortion pedals into extremely aggressive crunch land. Class A Boost is also ideal for hitting the front end of a tube amp to achieve an added layer of sweetness and fat tone.
This pedal runs fine on 9 volts but works with an 18-volt adapter (sold separately) for superior headroom and maximum punch. Make your sound one louder with this handsomely dressed, J-FET masterpiece from Pigtronix.
Call or click to order today!
- Voltage: 9-18V DC
- Current Draw: 2mA @ 18V
- Discreet “Class A” FET transistor audio path
- Boosts Instrument or Line Level inputs
- Max output before clipping: 8.0V p-p
- Up to 20db of clean boost
- 20Hz - 20KHz frequency response
- True bypass
- Pigtronix 18VDC adapter (sold separately)
- Circuit design by Howard Davis
- Sound design by David Koltai
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 4.4 x 1 in.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.