Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Pigtronix Resotron Filter Effects Pedal Condition 1 - Minttrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Add some awesome vintage synth tones to your signal.
A push-button OSCILLATE function turns the Resotron into an analog synthesizer pedal. This mode shorts out the PEAK knob, effectively setting it to 100% while simultaneously activating a voltage-controlled amplifier (VCA) in the output stage. With the OSCILLATE function turned on, the CUTOFF knob sets the tuning of the synth effect while the VCA instantly follows the volume of your input signal. The synthesizer sounds created by the Resotron can also be radically altered by switching between the LPF, BPF and HPF modes, each of which has its own distinctive waveform and modulation characteristics when overdriven by the onboard compressor.
The multi-mode filter at the heart of the Resotron can be set to Low Pass (LPF), Band Pass (BPF) or High Pass (HPF) modes. Each of these voices has a distinctive character which can be manipulated by adjusting the PEAK knob to emphasize frequencies below, at or above the position of the CUTOFF knob. As the PEAK is increased, the resonance or “Q” of the filter becomes more extreme, up to the point of self-oscillation. A SENSITIVY control sets how dramatically the pedal will respond to playing dynamics in the UP and DOWN envelope modes, while a GLIDE control allows you to set how long it takes for the filter to move between notes in the PITCH mode.
Before the signal from the input of the pedal hits the filter inside the Resotron, it passes through an optical compression stage derived from the Philosopher’s Tone pedal. The increased volume and punch from the compressor can then be mixed into the audio signal using the BLEND control without affecting the SENSITIVITY of the envelope. Resotron accepts active CV and passive TRS expression pedal inputs for foot-controlled filter sweeps and outboard modulation which is mixed in parallel with the onboard pitch-following and amplitude tracking systems. The Resotron also features a TRIGGER (aka Sidechain) input which enables the musician to use an external audio source to modulate the filter.
Call or click to order today!
Resotron Filter Effects Pedal Specifications:
- 24dB/Oct Filter based on the SSM2040 chip
- Low-Pass, Band-Pass & High-Pass Filter options
- Velocity controlled UP & DOWN envelope modes
- Pitch Following envelope function with variable GLIDE
- BLEND control mixes in Philosopher’s Tone compression
- Expression pedal/0-5V CV input modulates CUTOFF
- OSCILLATE mode for monophonic synth sounds
- Sidechain TRIGGER input for external audio
- Hardwired true-bypass switching
- 18VDC power supply included
- 100% analog design
- Circuit design by Nick Cote
- Sound design by David Koltai
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.