Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Open-Box Singular Sound Aeros Loop Studio Looper Pedal Condition 1 - Mint Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
- Ships Internationally
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Become a band of one with this fully featured looper.
The looper pedal includes 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) inputs, 2 x 1/4″ (6.35mm) outputs, expression pedal support, MIDI in/out, 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux input, and 1/4″ (6.35mm) stereo aux output.
Built-in Wi-Fi and bluetooth for over the air updates, the Aeros Loop Studio offers a revolutionary looping experience.
Featuring the ability to create 36 unique loops per song, the Aeros Loop Studio goes beyond what’s expected of a looper pedal. Add unlimited overdubs for each loop, and record up to 48 hours (when using an SD card).
Blurring the lines between traditional loopers and audio workstations, the Aeros Loop Studio allows you to mix your tracks live during a performance using the built-in scroll wheel, and gives the ability to save and export songs. This will let you share your best loops with your fans.
With its 4.3″ touch-enabled screen and color coded cues and waveforms, the Aeros looper will never leave you wondering where you are in the loop.
Additionally, the Aeros Loop Studio packs tons of power into a small form factor. Coming in at just 7.8″ x 5.6″ (198 x 142 mm), the Aeros lets you add a 6 track, stereo looper to any pedalboard.
Of course, the designers had to to make the Aeros fully compatible with Singular Sound's drummer pedal: The BeatBuddy. Using the two together is a plug and play experience.
The Aeros also features bluetooth and Wi-Fi, enabling Singular Sound to add exciting new features with over-the-air updates.
Call or click to order today!
Aeros Loop Studio Looper Pedal Specifications:
- Quantize your tracks in any time signature or play in freeform mode
- 6 parallel tracks and 6 song parts for a total of 36 distinct loops per song and in an industry first, but also, simultaneous parallel and sequential looping
- Unlimited overdubs enable you to create layers and depth in your loops without worrying about restrictions
- Save your loops with the USB port or an SD card
- 3 hours mono, 1.5 hours stereo recording time using internal storage and up to 48 hours storage when using an SD card
- 32-bit floating point processing, 24-bit recording, professional DACs, <1ms latency, and 20hz – 20kHz range for studio quality recordings
- Digital dry through bypass
- In addition, wifi compatibility for over the air updates and exciting, yet to be announced features
- Bluetooth for reasons
- Four built-in footswitches with our comfort+ switch tops (perfect for playing barefoot or in socks)
- There is a built-in scroll wheel for hands-free mixing during a performance
- MIDI in/out ports for syncing seamlessly with the BeatBuddy, other drum machines, effects, and more
- Additionally, it is compatible with any external expression pedal
- I/O: two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) inputs, two 1/4″ (6.35 mm) outputs, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux input, one 1/4″ (6.35 mm) stereo aux output
- 9v (center negative), 360mA power supply included
- 4.3″ (109 mm) touch-enabled display
- Aluminum construction with chip resistant black coating
- Requires Male to Male MIDI Cable for connecting to the MIDI Maestro and Male to Male MIDI Cable as well as MIDI Breakout Cable for connecting to the BeatBuddy
- Dimensions: 7.8″ x 5.6″ x 2.2″ (198 x 142 x 56 mm)
- Weight: 2 lb 4 oz (936 g)
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.