- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Crescendo Auto Swell Effects Pedal
Condition 1 - Mint
- K47848 004000000 K47848004000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Every once in a while, an effect shows up ahead of its own time and before guitarist figure out what do with it, it’s gone out of production. Sometim...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Add an iconic effect to your pedal rig with this rugged box.
Every once in a while, an effect shows up ahead of its own time and before guitarist figure out what do with it, it’s gone out of production. Sometimes this results in effects that, in spite of their retail price, become extremely valuable because of the rarity of the effect. The only way to get your hands on these kinds of effects is to buy them used in varying conditions with no warranty and at sky high prices. If you’re the kind of guitarist who actually has that amount of money to spend you can buy the pedal. But then what? Take it gigging on the road? On tour? Or just leave in a vault somewhere and never really use it?
The TC Electronic Crescendo Auto Swell brings an iconic and rare effect and makes it readily available—and built to withstand a lifetime of abuse.
- Lets you create rolling and powerful volume swells
- Instantly accessible 2-knob interface featuring sensitivity and attack
- Controls attack time to create almost violin-like guitar lines
- True bypass for ultimate signal integrity
- “Built-like-a-tank” metal chassis
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.