- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Outlaw Effects Lock-Stock-Barrel Guitar Distoriton Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J10793 000000000 J10793000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Lock Stock & Barrel is a versatile distortion pedal that converts your clean tone into the powerful, saturated grit that you'd hear from a vintag...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The whole shootin' works.
Lock Stock & Barrel is a versatile distortion pedal that converts your clean tone into the powerful, saturated grit that you'd hear from a vintage, high-wattage tube amp. With three distinct distortion modes, Lock Stock & Barrel gives you everything from classic crunch tones to tighter, more modern high-gain sounds.
Featuring True Bypass switching to maintain the purity of your clean tone, Lock Stock & Barrel delivers a wide array of distortion sounds in a compact package.
Outlaw Effects are a compact and sensible line of guitar and bass effects pedals. They are slim and low profile, and take up very little room on a pedal board. True bypass switching, a rugged chassis, low noise and affordability are the hallmarks of the Outlaw Effects line.
Tone so dangerous, it can only be wielded by an Outlaw. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.