- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Outlaw Effects Nomad Rechargeable Powered Pedalboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L26672 000002000 L26672000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nomad rechargeable powered pedal board from Outlaw Effects offers the ultimate in convenience and versatility. Playing a stage with limited power...Click To Read More About This Product
Take your pedal rig anywhere with this awesome, battery-powered board.
The Nomad rechargeable powered pedal board from Outlaw Effects offers the ultimate in convenience and versatility. Playing a stage with limited power outlet availability? Need to make a fast stage changeover? Busking outdoors? Then you need the Nomad. Featuring an integrated lithium-ion battery with 12,800mAh capacity, and plenty of clean, quiet power, Nomad S128 can fuel a wide array of pedals and will last over 10 hours* on a single charge.
Nomad provides seven (7) 9V DC outputs offering 2600mA, two (2) 12V DC outputs offering 500mA each, and one (1) switchable 18V/24V DC output at 500mA. That's 10 outputs and over 4,000mA of reliable power, all with the freedom of not having to plug into an outlet.
The Nomad S128 measures 19.25 x 5 25" and includes enough hook & loop adhesive pedal mounting tape to fully cover the board. You also get eight (8) standard DC connector cables, two (2) polarity inverter cables, as well as two (2) 2.5mm-to-2.1 cables (one standard polarity, and one reverse polarity), giving you everything you need to build your ultimate rig. A rugged, road-ready padded gig bag with shoulder strap is also included, to safely protect your gear while you're on the move.
*Based on 5 pedals, each requiring 9V DC @ 100mA. Actual battery life depends on the number of pedals connected, and their voltage rating/current draw. Full charge cycle time: approx. 3 hours.
- Includes professional grade padded gig bag with pocket
- Includes hook & loop adhesive pedal mounting tape
- Can run off integrated battery or plugged into power outlet
Call or click to order today!
- Rechargeable powered pedal board with integrated lithium ion battery with 12800mAh capacity
- Up to 10 hours of playing time with fast 3-hour charge time
- Outputs: 7 x 9V DC; 2 x 12V DC; 1 switchable 18V/24V DC
- Over 4000mA of quiet, reliable power
- Cables: 8 x 2.1mm-to 2.1mm; 2 x 2.1mm-to 2.1mm reverse polarity; 1 x 2.5mm-to 2.1mm; 1 x 2.5mm-to 2.1mm reverse polarity