- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Providence Dual Bass Station/Bass Pre Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- J37891 000000000 J37891000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Dual Bass Station Bass Preamp features two inputs (A/B) and independent EQ-Masters for each input. When only “IN-A” is used, two different preset...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A 2-channel bass preamp with incredible sound fidelity that lets you tweak your tone exactly how you want it.
The Dual Bass Station Bass Preamp features two inputs (A/B) and independent EQ-Masters for each input. When only “IN-A” is used, two different presets can be used by switching channels from A to B.
Both channels feature versatile 3-band equalizers that are ideal for use with a wide range of musical genres and playing styles. Furthermore, the mid range frequency has a parametric equalizer that helps create a sound with variety.
24-volt internal circuitry
The internal circuitry is powered by a 24-volt supply, allowing the expressive dynamic range of bass guitar to come through with maximum impact and clarity.
Overwhelming sound quality
This unit is equipped with high quality components that are used solely for audio equipment to achieve ultra low noise (over S/N -95db (IHF A.W.T.D)) and low distortion rate (under 0.01%) for players that demand the best in their signal chain.
The EQ's curved volume is specifically designed for linearity and usability.
- Selectable 2-channel bass preamp
- Two 3-band EQ section
- 24-volt internal circuitry for expressive dynamic range
- Overwhelming sound quality
- Excellent operability
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.