Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Providence Heat Blaster Distortion Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A powerful distortion that recreates the thick, modern sound of high-gain tube amps.
Bass Boost Switch
This boosts the low-frequency range and achieves extra low end impact with humbucking and single-coil pickups. It's more helpful with single-coil pickups to create tight bottom sound.
Wide Dynamic Range
Internal circuitry doubles the 9-volt supply voltage to 18 volts, achieving wider dynamic range and more amp-like sound than conventional distortion effects.
In a normal True-Bypass circuit, in bypass mode the audio signal passes through two switch contacts. The S.C.T. Circuit now makes it possible to further reduce any change or deterioration in sound quality and gives the feeling that the footswitch circuit is removed entirely from your signal chain.
Due to the adoption of the new double-contact grounding circuit (D.C.G. Circuit), by inserting a monaural plug into the output jack, the shield (sleeve) of the plug provides two points of contact to the pedal's ground circuit. By increasing the area of the point of contact, it becomes more difficult for a loose connection to occur, and provides the additional advantage of improved sound quality.
In addition to indicating the pedal's on/off status, the HBL-4 LED provides effective visual battery power monitoring. When the battery voltage drops below 7 volts the LED will become dimmer and begin to go out. The effect will still operate at this voltage, but to ensure optimum performance the battery should be replaced as soon as possible.
- S.C.T and D.C.G. circuits
- Level, Tone, Drive, Bass Boost controls
- Multi-function LED
- 1/4 in. phone jack x 2 (INPUT and OUTPUT), DC 9V input jack (AC adaptor jack)
- 9 V battery or AC adaptor power supply
- DC 9V, 8 mA approx. power consumption
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.