- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Radial Engineering BigShot EFX Effects Loop Switcher Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J48064 000000000 J48064000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The BigShot EFX is a true-bypass effects loop switcher that lets you set up two separate effects loops and insert them into your pedal chain. This me...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Effects switcher with true bypass to all pedals.
The BigShot EFX is a true-bypass effects loop switcher that lets you set up two separate effects loops and insert them into your pedal chain. This means that noisy pedals or tone-robbing non true-bypass pedals that you 'love to hate' can now be used and completely taken out of the signal path when they are not needed.
Better yet, while you are using the EFX loop-A, you can turn on and off a series of pedals with the EFX loop-B to prepare your next sound effect – and do so without affecting what is happening live. Then, with one foot stomp, a whole chain of pedals can be activated! All of a sudden, your performance becomes seamless and professional - as if you had a custom made switcher. Since both loops are in series, you can feed loop-A into loop-B to add even more creative options to your tone. Super bright LED indicators turn on to let you know when the loops are activated or are off when on standby mode.
The compact yet ultra rugged design makes the BigShot EFX ideal for pedalboards where space is always at a premium. Furthermore, because the audio path does not require any power to make it work, the EFX can be used with or without a power supply. Simply plug in and begin to play.
The BigShot EFX opens the door to professional pedal management and lets you do it all right at your feet!
- Switch between two separate effects loops
- Take noisy pedals out of the signal chain
- Create true-bypass signal path with all pedals
- Super-bright LEDs for instant status update
The solution to an old problem. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.