Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Radial Engineering Voco-Loco Vocal Preamp and Effect Switchertrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Fine-tune your effects control.
The design begins with a state-of-the-art mic preamp that is designed to accept both a standard dynamic microphone or a condenser by activating the built-in phantom power supply. A great sounding two band EQ with low and high frequency shelving makes it easy to add warmth and shimmer. The signal is then sent to the guitar pedals via a transformer isolated hi-Z effects loop circuit that is equipped with individual send & receive controls to optimize signal-to-noise and reduce distortion. A tone control on the return path lets you smooth the sound of pedals that may be overly bright and the blend control lets you mix the original 'dry' signal with the 'wet' effect to set the perfect mix.
Simply plug your mic into the Voco-Loco via the XLR input, connect your effects pedals using standard ¼" guitar cables, and then send the output from the Voco-Loco to the input on your mixer. Before the song begins, choose which effects you want on and - when you are ready - activate the loop using the right hand footswitch. A second footswitch serves double-duty as either a mute switch to turn off the mic between sets or as a 100% wet effects loop for special situations where you may not want any of the clean signal to pass through.
With the Voco-Loco in your signal chain, you can add delay or reverb, maybe a touch of distortion or even a special effect like a wah-wah to enhance your solo performance. The options are only limited by your imagination and desire to stand out from the crowd!
- Add guitar effects pedals to vocals or instruments
- Create exciting and unique effects as you perform
- Turn on multiple effects using one footswitch
- Works with either dynamic or condenser microphones
Impeccable build quality and smart design. Order yours today.
Voco-Loco Vocal Preamp and Effect Switcher Specifications:
- Audio circuit type: Integrated Op-Amp with Class A FET input circuit
- Frequency response: 20Hz 20kHz
- Total harmonic distortion: <0.005%
- Dynamic range: 100dB
- Input impedance: 10K-Ohms
- Maximum input: +10dB
- Gain: 52dB
- Clip level output: +15dBu
- Output impedance: 300 Ohms
- Equivalent input noise: -120dBu
- Noise floor: -85dBu
- Intermodulation distortion: <0.005%
- Phase deviation: 8 @50Hz
- Common mode rejection: -73dB @55Hz
- FX loop input impedance: 100K
- FX loop output impedance: 3000 Ohms
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.