- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Revv Amplification G2 Overdrive Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69051 000000000 L69051000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The plan from the start with G-Series pedals was to recreate the tone of Revv's amplifiers in a modular, stomp-based format. The G2 was the final pie...Click To Read More About This Product
Harness the crunchy Revv Green-channel sound with an added boost.
The plan from the start with G-Series pedals was to recreate the tone of Revv's amplifiers in a modular, stomp-based format. The G2 was the final piece of that puzzle, but it became so much more! It's a great representation of the company's touch-sensitive, crunchy green channel. And the designers had added a built-in boost for added versatility.
Very transparent at low settings — capable of livening up your clean tone, tightening a high-gain sound, or boosting your tone into a creamy lead. It also produces, a full but still very chimey distortion tone.
Call or click to order today!
- Voicing based on Revv’s “Green Channel” from Generator amplifiers
- Clear, dynamic, amp-like tone
- Used by premier session guitarists worldwide
- 3 band EQ, 3 drive modes, volume, & gain
- 9v center negative tip (external power supply only)
- Easy to dial – get good tone quickly
- Blue LED for status confirmation
- Reflective green, laser-etched, powder coated chassis
- Optimized for analog, digital, & hybrid rigs
- Top-mounted jacks
- Built to last – 1 year warranty. Durable, tested construction
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.