- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rockett Pedals Blue Note Overdrive Guitar Effects Pedal
- H92798 000000000 H92798000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Blue Note gives you a very woodsy blues feel and can achieve more gain than a typical tube screamer (no this isn't another TS clone just using th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An overdrive pedal that'll deliver the sound and the feel of the blues.
The Blue Note gives you a very woodsy blues feel and can achieve more gain than a typical tube screamer (no this isn't another TS clone just using this as a reference). With the newly added "Hot" switch the pedal is capable of multiple tones. The "Hot" switch adds more gain, more volume and gooses the low mids for a thick juicy feel. The Blue note can be set to run flat in its EQ section or select the "Hot" position for more prominent mids. Since the Blue note can be run in either position it makes it suitable for many applications. This pedal is all about feel and really works well with any guitar/amp combination. This is a favorite.
Make every note a blue note. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.