- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Roland GI-20 GK-MIDI Interface
- Write a Review
- Product 150094
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
If you're looking to enter the world of synthesis, sample-triggering or MIDI sequencing using your guitar or bass, then the Roland GI-20 GK-MIDI Inte...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
With USB for easy computer connection.
If you're looking to enter the world of synthesis, sample-triggering or MIDI sequencing using your guitar or bass, then the Roland GI-20 GK-MIDI Interface is your box. The GI-20 detects the signal from any electric guitar or bass equipped with a GK-3 (see item #700379) or GK-3B (see item #700373) pickup, respectively, and lets you trigger synthesizers and samplers, or even record your playing as MIDI data. And with its built-in USB MIDI port, the GI-20 is perfect for computer-based recording setups.
- Powerful Guitar/Bass-MIDI interface ideal for turning your favorite synthesizer or MIDI module into a guitar synth
- Built-in USB MIDI port for computer connection
- Easy, knob-based controls and dedicated buttons for fast, intuitive operation
- Patch Memory lets you store user settings including "Play Feel, "Transpose/Mute" settings for each string, and Bank Select/Program Change messages for live performance
- Perfect size and configuration for use with Roland XV-2020 Synthesizer Module
- Flexible Transpose functions + 2 / - 3 octave with optional footswitch control