- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
T-Rex Engineering Replica Delay/Echo Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 152565 000000000 152565000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Guitar Player Editors' Pick Award winner can hand you studio-quality cool digital delay or the warmth of all-tube echo with single pedal conveni...Click To Read More About This Product
Amazing circuitry equals amazing delay.
This Guitar Player Editors' Pick Award winner can hand you studio-quality cool digital delay or the warmth of all-tube echo with single pedal convenience. Its secret is 2 Burr Brown 24-bit converters (one A/D, one D/A) to sample at a sky-high rate of 200kHz! The circuitry is entirely analog, with the exception of the 24-bit converters and RAM. The unit features special touches like unity gain, a Brown button (repeat-only hi-cut filter), and hot-wire bypass. The Replica is capable of delay settings up to 1550ms, has a tap tempo function (which can be controlled via MIDI), and a subdivision function for triplet delay effects. Comes with an external 12 volt power supply.
- Guitar Player Editors' Pick Award winner
- 2 Burr Brown 24-bit converters
- One A/D, one D/A
- Sample rate of 200kHz
- Hybrid analog/digital circuitry
- Unity gain
- Brown button (repeat-only hi-cut filter)
- Hot-wire bypass
- Delay up to 1550ms
- Tap tempo function
- MIDI controllable
- Subdivision function
- Includes 12-volt power supply
Delicious delay from yesteryear to tomorrow. Get yours now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.