- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
TC Electronic Hall of Fame 2 Reverb Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #J53058 000000000 J53058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The original Hall of Fame Reverb delivered some of the most-iconic reverb sounds of all time, but Hall of Fame 2 Reverb extends that legacy of innova...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Experience the next level of Hall of Fame reverb tone and functionality.
The original Hall of Fame Reverb delivered some of the most-iconic reverb sounds of all time, but Hall of Fame 2 Reverb extends that legacy of innovation dramatically. Essentially, Hall of Fame 2 Reverb's incredible Mash technology adds an expression pedal to a world-class reverb stompbox that not only responds to your touch and saves precious pedalboard space – but blends the celestial world of reverb with the ultimate in personal expression. Add a scintillating new Shimmer effect, and you've got a reverb pedal unlike any other – the awe-inspiring Hall of Fame 2 Reverb!
- Iconic reverb pedal returns better than ever with an innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch and an added shimmer effect
- Groundbreaking Mash technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- New shimmer reverb algorithm pitches your reverb up an octave through each feedback loop to give an other-worldly sound
- Next-generation reverb algorithms give you phenomenal-sounding realistic reverb tones
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- 3 dedicated TonePrint slots for storing signature effects
- Design your own customized reverb effects from scratch with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac, and iPad
- Simple, easy-to-use controls let you focus on playing
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when reverb is engaged
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.