- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Throne Room Pedals Push To Talk Box Momentary XLR A/B Switcher
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J04936 000000000 J04936000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Push To Talk Box is a momentary XLR A/B splitter that allows for a vocal microphone to be used on a main channel and talk back channel. Its most ...Click To Read More About This Product
A sturdy, high-quality momentary XLR switcher.
The Push To Talk Box is a momentary XLR A/B splitter that allows for a vocal microphone to be used on a main channel and talk back channel. Its most common use is in a live or studio setting. A vocal mic is plugged into the input, and two separate outputs are sent to the FOH or monitor soundboard. The default channel goes to the live mix just like using a microphone on its own. The secondary channel is activated while holding down the footswitch allowing for different effects or to talk through a headset to your sound tech, or to your team through in-ear monitors. When the secondary channel is active, the primary channel is completely muted with no bleed from the talk back channel. It also features quiet switching for both dynamic microphones and +48V phantom powered condenser microphones.
Now with a completely redesigned enclosure, the Push To Talk Box is CNC milled from a solid block of aluminum with a black anodized finish and laser etched graphics. The new design is also 12mm shorter and 1mm less wide. It also features a tapered front to angle the foot switch toward your foot for easier channel switching.
Power supply included.
- Quiet momentary XLR switching
- Internal ground/lift switch that isolates Output B ground to eliminate possible ground loop hum
- No digital circuitry - fully analog signal path with premium hi-fi audio components to preserve the clarity of any microphone
- Silent click-less momentary switch
- Red LED (activated when the switch is held down)
- Includes anti-slip pad with adhesive
- Perfect for the studio, touring bands, churches and houses of prayer
Add this to your signal chain in studio or on the stage. Order today!
- Weight: 8.83 oz.
- Dimensions 4.85" x 2.7" x 2.15"
- Power Requirement: 9V DC center negative, Throne Room Pedals power supply included
- Switching: Momentary, soft-touch switch
- Jacks: Neutrik gold plated XLR
- LED: Red
- Finish: Durable powder coated, labeled and colored for easy visibility
- Wiring: Military grade point-to-point wiring
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.