- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Micro Vibe Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153500 000000000 153500000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Voodoo Lab's Micro Vibe pedal delivers the same juicy, swinging tone as the original 1968 Uni-Vibe. Its unique sound achieved legendary status when J...Click To Read More About This Product
Its lush psychedelic swirl will send you on a sonic trip through the '60s and '70s.
Voodoo Lab's Micro Vibe pedal delivers the same juicy, swinging tone as the original 1968 Uni-Vibe. Its unique sound achieved legendary status when Jimi Hendrix used the effect on his Band of Gypsys record, and his landmark Woodstock performance of "The Star Spangled Banner." Guitar heroes like Robin Trower, David Gilmour, and Stevie Ray Vaughan also helped make the phase-based effect a tone classic.
Completely analog, Micro Vibe features the same sinewave oscillator, incandescent lamp, and photocells, which gave the original its groovy swagger. Thanks to the tone guru's at Voodoo Lab, Micro Vibe gives you the same lush, psychedelic colors of the original, but in an ultra-compact, pedal board friendly 9V stompbox! Micro Vibe features true bypass switching, a heavy-duty metal switch, and on/off status LED. Hand built in the U.S.A. and fully backed by a 5-year warranty.
- Authentic, pure analog Vibe sounds that swing
- Compact, pedal board friendly size
- Runs on a 9V battery
- True bypass switching with LED
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- Five-year warranty
Get your groove on and put Micro Vibe in your cart today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.