- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Voodoo Lab Tremolo Pedal
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 153502 000000000 153502000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Voodoo Lab's Tremolo pedal delivers authentic vintage tube amp tremolo sounds from gentle and warm, to machine gun-style insanity all in a single ped...Click To Read More About This Product
Create the buttery, seductive tones of vintage tube amp tremolo, but with a wider range of control!
Voodoo Lab's Tremolo pedal delivers authentic vintage tube amp tremolo sounds from gentle and warm, to machine gun-style insanity all in a single pedal. By using the same lamp and photocell assembly found in many classic tube amps, Voodoo Lab's Tremolo gives you real analog tone right from a compact 9V stomp box!
By using the inventive Slope control, you can change the shape of the tremolo waveform from traditional to full on stuttering madness and all points in-between. Speed and intensity controls provide a wide range that includes very slow and deep sounds, and the Volume control lets you cut or boost the overall output to your amp.
- Authentic lamp and photocell tremolo circuit
- Slope control for waveform tweaking
- Ultra wide range of Speed and Intensity settings
- Compact, pedal board friendly size
- True bypass switching with LED
- Runs on a 9V battery
- Hand built in the U.S.A.
- Five-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.