- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Wampler EQuator EQ Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- #L19575 000000000 L19575000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With its precise frequency control, ample output, and compact design, there isn’t a musician out there who wouldn’t benefit from adding a Wampler EQu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Take your tone around the world with this player-minded EQ pedal.
With its precise frequency control, ample output, and compact design, there isn’t a musician out there who wouldn’t benefit from adding a Wampler EQuator EQ pedal to their rig. Bring up only the mid frequencies you want to help your instrument be alive in the mix, dial back the highs to tame any kind of harshness from the room—you can even completely change the character of your favorite drive pedal. With its sheer versatility, the Wampler EQuator will quickly become your not-so-secret weapon.
Find your tone, fast
Wampler designed the EQuator around the needs of the player, refusing to riddle it with too many small sliders or overly complicated switching. Nailing the tone you desire is an intuitive affair that you’ll find invaluable in the heat of a performance. Whether onstage or in the studio, time is at a premium. Get your perfect tone faster with the Wampler EQuator.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within The EQuator. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its impressively low noise floor, The EQuator semi-parametric EQ pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Active 4-band EQ is precisely tuned for the needs of modern musicians
- 2 Parametric mid frequency controls allow you to pinpoint the sound you want
- Plenty of output for boosting the front of your amplifier
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Top-mounted jacks make pedal board placement effortless
Call or click to order today!
- Power draw: 23.9 mA @ 9V and 31.9mA @ 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Battery connection and 9v-18v power jack
- 4-band active EQ with 2 parametric mid controls
- Top-mounted I/O
- Built in the U.S.A
- Dimensions: 2.50″ x 4.50″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- 5-year warranty
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.