Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT(12/2 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
SUN(12/3 only) 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wampler Paisley Deluxe Overdrive Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get Brad Paisley's tone in this versatile update to his signature overdrive.
By cramming a Paisley Drive and Wampler's Underdog circuits into a single pedal, Wampler is delivering the ultimate Brad Paisley pedal. Not only do you have independent access to both tones, but you are able to stack them for more harmonically rich drive in any order you want.
And, taking a cue from Wampler's popular Tom Quayle signature Dual Fusion's groundbreaking signal routing, you're able to run each side of the Paisley Deluxe as an individual pedal, perfect for today's pedal switcher-based rigs. Whether you're looking to nail Brad's gorgeous signature tones or are looking for a great-sounding overdrive with unbelievable flexibility, you can't go wrong with the Wampler Paisley Deluxe.
Brad Paisley's Tone, Your Tone
There's been a lot of demand for Wampler's long-since-discontinued Underdog overdrive pedal. And a lot of that demand comes from Brad Paisley. So to improve upon his already great-sounding Paisley Drive, Wampler provides you access to the Underdog's Nobels-like grit right alongside Brad's signature tone.
Signal Routing Versatility
To integrate with today's super-powerful pedal switchers and MIDI-based rigs, Wampler outfitted the Paisley Deluxe with the ability to route your signal to each channel individually. With a simple stomp of your programmed switcher, you're able to pull up either channel or a blend of both. It truly is like having two Brad Paisley-approved overdrive pedals in one box.
Brian Wampler’s attention to detail and commitment to designing the best and most player-friendly products out there are second to none. Those qualities are on full display within the Paisley Deluxe. From its convenient top-mounted jacks to its amazingly flexible switching, the Paisley Deluxe dual overdrive pedal is every bit a Wampler.
- Independent in and out jacks for each channel
- Channels are individually selectable via pedal switchers
- Can be run as two independent pedals or stacked either wayChannel 1 replicates the distinctive Underdog overdrive that continues to inspire Brad
- Channel 2 is the same versatile, amp-like drive of the Paisley Drive
- Each channel can be run independently or stacked in any order you choose
Call or click to order today!
Paisley Deluxe Overdrive Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Battery connection and 9v power jack
- Can run up to 18v (for more clean headroom)
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Fat switch on Channel 1 gives the signal a slight gain boost along with more low-mid content giving a much fatter/fuller tone.
- Full 3-band active EQ on channel 1
- Switchable stacking order (1 into 2, 2 into 1 or you can completely separate them)
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 31.8 mA @ 9V, 39.8 mA @ 18V
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. (88.9 x 114.3 x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Built in the U.S.A
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.