Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wampler Pantheon Overdrive Effects Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Get overdrive that's fit for the gods.
The Pantheon has a special kind of tone that we describe as chewy yet crunchy and it sounds great into both dirty and clean amps. It’s VERY touch sensitive, much like you’d find when playing an amp that’s breaking up. As always, Brian Wampler has created a meticulously tweaked EQ stack to give the player the control they demand and have come to expect from any Wampler pedal. The perfect fat bass, and the perfect level of chime - it’s all here; it can be added, it can be taken away. The Pantheon is the perfect way to add just the right amount of expressive dirt to your sound without losing any of what makes the player, simply… them.
The Pantheon features three levels of gain saturation to go from just breaking up to all-out dirt, a second toggle switch going from classic BluesBreaker configuration to a clipping texture closely resembling what you’d find on the mythical KOT style pedals, and a presence control that’s on the front and not hidden away inside. Shaping the tone of the most coveted “BB” style pedal has never been easier.
As with every Wampler, Brian has taken the time to make sure all the EQ stacks and gain options work together perfectly. With the 3 levels of gain and the 3 different overdrive voicings, you can find almost every BB tone in this one pedal. The Pantheon retains the clean simplicity of layout that our pedals are known for – you won’t have to spend days studying a manual to get the best from the clean and uncluttered layout. Any player that gets their hands on this pedal will get lost in its versatility, the control, the tone… it’s one of those pedals that takes the player on the kind of journey into gain that we’ve all dreamed about. Once they get to the other side, their rig will sound better than ever before and mark a new era of tonal perfection.
Why the Pantheon?
There can be little doubt that this kind of circuit has been one of the most popular pedals to have ever been made - as indicated by the nearly two year waiting list on the King of the BB clones. Brian dug deep down into the original, and then into all those that came after, listening to what makes each special and what made those magical ones truly a joy to play. Once he had finished painstakingly analyzing the aspects that were present in the best versions of this circuit, he was able to pour everything he had learned into one single perfect pedal. The Wampler Pantheon. This is the king of transparent tone style circuit you and your customers have been waiting for.
Call or click to order today!
Pantheon Overdrive Effects Pedal Specifications:
- Built in the U.S.A
- Battery connection and 9v-18v power jack
- High-grade components selected for their superior sound and response
- Powerful EQ section
- Top-mounted jacks make pedalboard placement effortless
- Power draw: 17.3 mA @ 9V and 18.8mA @ 18v (LED will flash 3 times when power from battery is getting low)
- Includes Wampler’s limited 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: 2.5″ x 4.5″ x 1.5″ (63.5mm x 114.3mm x 38.1mm) – height excludes knobs and switches
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.