Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Wampler Plexi-Drive British Overdrive Pedaltrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Price Drop
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
An upgraded version of the infamous Plexi-Drive with new 3-band EQ and more.
Since the early '60s, Marshall Amplifiers® have lead the way in rock tones with its legendary tight overdrive and coveted bass response. Early rock legends such as Jimi Hendrix, Led Zeppelin, Cream, and AC/DC helped lead the way in creating some of the most iconic rock tones ever produced and catapulted Marshall® into rock legendary status.
The Plexi-Drive Deluxe is a direct descendent of the Plexi-Drive Standard but with a few upgraded features. Like the original, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe’s unique gain structure can cover everything from Vintage ’68 style Plexi tones to the all out massive rock tones of a JTM-45® cranked to ten, or even eleven.
With the addition of an all-new active 3-band Bass/Mids/Treble EQ stack, you can now have even more tonal control. With the bass boost option, you can emulate the feeling of the low-end thump of a 4x12 cabinet (or two) at the flick of a switch and can allow you to dial in your low end at lower volume gigs or at bedroom volume levels. To compliment this, Wampler also added a bright switch to add high end sparkle, which makes changing from bright to dark guitars (and amps) a breeze. The Plexi-Drive Deluxe also features a one knob, pre-gain boost soft click switch that is voiced like “that ‘valve’ screaming green overdrive with pronounced mids” to help push your leads into thick creamy overdrive.
The Plexi-Drive Deluxe will fill your Marshall® void and give you the crunch, response, boost and feeling that your rig begs for. Whether you are playing sold out shows or rocking out by yourself, the Plexi-Drive Deluxe will take your tone and allow you to create your own flavor of rock.
Your search for the perfect versatile M.I.A.B. (Marshall® in a Box) can finally be over.
- Built in the U.S.A.
- High grade components picked for their superior sound and response
- Relay true bypass with soft switch
- Top mounted input and output jacks
- Battery connection and 9 V power jack
- Power draw: Between 22mA (9 V) and 34mA (18 V)
- Pre gain TS style boost for adding that lil’ extra
- 3-Band active EQ: Bass, middle and treble.
- Bass and bright boosts switches for increased versatility
- 3.5 x 4.5 x 1.5 in. size (88.9 mm x 114.3 mm x 38.1 mm) – height excludes knobs and switches.
Call or click to order today!
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.