- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator
- Write a Review
- #J72318 000000000 J72318000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Introducing the all-new Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator, an enhanced direct box that offers everything a guitarist needs to deliver their natural acoustic...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A handy pedal that delivers a multitude of real acoustic guitar sounds.
Introducing the all-new Zoom AC-2 Acoustic Creator, an enhanced direct box that offers everything a guitarist needs to deliver their natural acoustic tone wherever they play—from the stage to the studio.
The AC-2 automatically restores tone that’s lost through acoustic pickups, ensuring that a guitarist’s live sound is always lush, resonant, and faithful to their chosen instrument.
There are 16 source guitar presets including dreadnought, upright bass, and 12 string, so guitarists can choose their guitar type and set the AC-2 to reproduce its sonic characteristics. From there, they can choose a piezo or magnetic pickup, and then use the AC-2’s high-quality preamp, tuner, and 3-band EQ to tweak their sound.
16 source guitar type/body presets for accurate tone reproduction
XLR balanced out
Two ¼” outputs for mono or stereo connection to guitar amps, headphones, and audio interfaces
High-quality, low noise preamp
Piezo/magnetic input pickup select
Input and output gain/sensitivity adjustable via single volume knob (patent pending)
Boost switch for up to 9 dB of additional gain
Built-in chromatic visual-LED tuner
USB connection for firmware updates
Dual output jacks for connection to guitar amps and mono or stereo PA systems
Three power options: 2 x AA batteries, the included Zoom AD-16 power adapter (9V DC in), or bus power via micro-USB port
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.