- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Zoom B2 Bass Multi-Effects Pedal
- Write a Review
- Product H70261
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The fundamental frequencies of an electric bass are about 40 to 600Hz, but harmonics go all the way up to the ultrasonic frequency range. Many conven...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
96 kHz sampling and 32-bit processing bring out the original sound character of the bass.
The fundamental frequencies of an electric bass are about 40 to 600Hz, but harmonics go all the way up to the ultrasonic frequency range. Many conventional pedal effects make the low end sound thin and lifeless. This usually is not only because of insufficient response in that range, but also because the harmonics are not handled properly.
The B2 series from ZOOM makes such problems history. 24-bit resolution and a sampling frequency of 96 kHz ensure signal processing power on a par with the best rack-mount devices. The dynamic, wide-range bass signal retains its full impact, and the result is clear, powerful sound that remains a distinct presence also when playing in a band ensemble.
ZOOM original 32-bit DSP ZFX-3
The heart of any multi-effect device is its processor and decoder section. ZOOM elevates performance to the next level with its newly developed ZFX-3 chip. 32-bit architecture means outstanding accuracy and smooth and detailed signal processing. Fine nuances of fingering and touch come through without any deterioration.
Great bass amp sounds for any situation
Sophisticated bass amp modeling allows you to adjust parameters such as speaker cabinet characteristics and low-range response in three levels. Get the dynamic, high-impact bass sound of a large cabinet even with flat-response systems. This is handy when using headphones or studio monitors, or when playing through a small combo amp or other bass amp with low output power. Alternatively, turn the cabinet effect off and use only the characteristics of the amp head. Create your very own bass amp sound and get it whenever and wherever you want, even when using a series of different bass amplifiers on stage.
- 40 preset bass effects patches, 40 programmable memory patches
- 7 effect modules with 45 effect types
- 32-bit processing, 96kHz sampling rate
- 24-Bit A/D, D/A converters
- Built-in drum machine with 40 rhythm variations
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- Sturdy metal chassis
- Operates on 4 AA batteries, or AD-0006D AC power adapter (included)
Create your very own bass amp sound. Order today.
- Effect Types: 47
- Effect Modules: 9
- Maximum Simultaneous Effects: 9
- Patch Memory: User 40 + Preset 40, Total 80
- Sampling Frequency: 96kHz
- A/D Conversion: 24-bit, 64 times over-sampling
- D/A Conversion: 24-bit, 128 times over-sampling
- Input: 1/4" phone jack (Rated input level: -20dBm, Input impedance: 1M?)
- Output (Line / headphones combined): 1/4" stereo phone jack (maximum output level: +5dBm, Output load impedance: 10k? or higher)
- Control Input: Expression pedal, footswitch
- Display: 2-digit, 7-segment LED display, Parameter LED, Pedal assign LED Power Requirements: AA size (LR6) battery x 4, or AC adaptor DC9V/300mA/ Center minus type (AD-0006 recommended)
- Battery Life: 6 hours (with alkaline batteries)