- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Dean Paramount Rosewood Fingerboard Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product L48222
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
While classic style was the inspiration of the Dean Paramount, they put every bit of their 20 plus years of design experience into these models. Dean...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great bass for a great price.
While classic style was the inspiration of the Dean Paramount, they put every bit of their 20 plus years of design experience into these models. Dean started with a body styled and contoured for comfort and the choice alder wood to give a perfect weight. The maple necks were profiled to be faster and sleeker than virtually all other. Case sold separately.
- Alder body with pickguard and gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Dual split single-coil pickup with master volume and tone
- Chrome hardware with ope-gear tuners and 4-saddle, top-load bridge
Get your wings today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Brand: Dean
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.