- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Epiphone EB-0 Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 518523 000019000 518523000019000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Authorized by Gibson, with the EB-0 Electric Bass, Epiphone has brought back a classic bass guitar of the early '60s. Based on the SG, this guitar-si...Click To Read More About This Product
A big-sounding 30-1/2"-scale bass for smaller players.
Authorized by Gibson, with the EB-0 Electric Bass, Epiphone has brought back a classic bass guitar of the early '60s. Based on the SG, this guitar-sized (30-1/2" scale) electric bass is a great axe for anyone not quite large enough for a full-size bass. Though small and light, the Epiphone EB-0 Bass has huge sound, and full-size people can play it too. Case sold separately.
- Re-creation of a '60s classic authorized by Gibson
- Based on the SG with 30-1/2" scale
- Great axe for anyone not quite large enough for a full-sized bass
- Small and light
- Sidewinder Humbucker Pickups
- Chrome Hardware
- Nut Width: 1.50"
- Mahogany, Bolt-on neck
- Rosewood Fingerboard
- Dot inlay
- Mahogany body
- Case sold separately
A sweet deal on a quality instrument. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.