Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH BFR Electric Bass Crescendotrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Ernie Ball Music Man Bongo 5 HH BFR Electric Bass Crescendo
Frequently bought together
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
The versatility and power of active electronics with 4-band EQ.
Available in double humbucking the Bongo along with its 4-band EQ, Neodymium pickups and 18V active preamp deliver a powerful combination of unparalleled tonal diversity. Includes hardshell case.
Make more music with Music Man. Order today.
Bongo 5 HH BFR Electric Bass Specifications:Neck
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucking with neodymium magnets
- Bridge: Humbucking with neodymium magnets
- Brand: Music Man
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Custom Music Man 18V active preamp
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 11 in.
- Fret size: High-profile wide
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Yes
- Nut width: 1-3/4" (44.5 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 4-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Music Man chrome plated, hardened steel bridge plate with stainless steel saddles
- Tuning machines: Custom Music Man, lightweight with tapered string posts and ergonomic design
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: USA
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.