- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD D-6 6-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 516176 000091000 516176000091000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The body of the ESP LTD D-6 Bass Guitar is shaped out of merbau, a hardwood native to Southeast Asia giving it a dark hue similar to mahogany. In fac...Click To Read More About This Product
A gorgeous merbau sixer!
The body of the ESP LTD D-6 Bass Guitar is shaped out of merbau, a hardwood native to Southeast Asia giving it a dark hue similar to mahogany. In fact, if it wasn't for the lighter maple of the 5-piece maple/mahogany neck-thru design, you'd have a hard time discerning that this was a neck-thru design from outside appearances as the dark woods are a very close match. The neck itself is a thin "U" shape with a double cutaway design making it easier for players of all sizes to access the frets with ease. This standard scale (34") 6-string bass sports a 54mm standard nut, 24 XJ frets, a rosewood fingerboard, Grover tuners, an ESP DB-6 string-thru-body bridge, and black nickel hardware. The electronics include dual ESP SB-6 (bridge & neck) pickups with an ESP ABQ-3 3-band active EQ which lets you boost or cut lows, mids, and highs before the signal ever hits your amp.
Case sold separately.
- 34" scale
- Merbau body
- 5-piece mahogany/maple neck
- Rosewood fingerboard
- 54mm standard nut
- Thin "U" neck contour
- 24 XJ frets
- Black nickel hardware
- Grover tuners
- ESP DB-6 bridge string-thru-body
- ESP SB-6 (bridge & neck) pickups
- ESP ABQ-3 3-band active EQ
- Case sold separately
A stunning 6-string at an unbelievably low price. Don't miss out on this great deal. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.