- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ESP LTD RB-1005 5 String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05602 000001000 J05602000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The LTD RB-1005 5-string electric bass rocks a swamp ash body, burled maple solid top, a thin U-shape maple/walnut neck, 34" scale and 22 extra-jumbo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautifully constructed bass complete with top-shelf appoinments and capabilities.
The LTD RB-1005 5-string electric bass rocks a swamp ash body, burled maple solid top, a thin U-shape maple/walnut neck, 34" scale and 22 extra-jumbo frets on a maple fingerboard. And an Aguilar AG 5J-HC bridge pickup & AG 5P-60 neck pickup push all your earth-rumbling notes down the signal path. A Gotoh bridge makes sure your notes have the maximum sustain imaginable, while the Grover tuners keep everything cinched down and in-tune through heavy crunches and string-stretching licks.
Swamp Ash Body
Burled Maple Solid Top
5-Piece Maple/Walnut Neck
45mm Standard Nut
Thin U Neck Contour
22 J Frets
Black Nickel Hardware
Aguilar AG 5J-HC (B) & AG 5P-60 (N) p.u.
Aguilar OBP-2 2-Band EQ
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.