- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Aerodyne 4-String Jazz Bass
Black Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
- 511988 000001069 511988000001069
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The special-edition Fender Aerodyne 4-String Jazz Bass features a bound basswood body with a unique carved top, a maple neck with rosewood fingerboar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A high-performance, lightweight bass with a strikingly different appearance.
The special-edition Fender Aerodyne 4-String Jazz Bass features a bound basswood body with a unique carved top, a maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, and matching painted headstock. It's loaded with a Precision/Jazz pickup combination and rear-routed, top-mounted controls. The lack of a pickguard and fretboard inlays (side dots only) give the Fender Aerodyne Jazz Bass an especially clean, no-nonsense look.
Case sold separately.
- Black polyurethane finish
- Basswood body with unique radius and carved top
- Maple neck with C shape and satin polyurethane finish
- Rosewood fingerboard (stained with side dots only)
- 7-1/4" radius
- 20 medium-jumbo frets
- 1 split-coil Precision pickup (mid)
- 1 single-coil Jazz pickup (bridge)
- Volume, volume, tone controls (rear routed)
- No pickup switching
- Standard 4-saddle bridge
- Standard machine heads
- Smoked chrome hardware
- No pickguard
- 34" scale length
- 1-1/2" nut width
- Top-mounted input jack
- Case sold separately
A smooth, clean instrument with a look of understated elegance. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.