- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Elite Precision Bass Maple Fingerboard Electric Bass
- Product J32625
Updating Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast of a bass. Desig...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
An updated classic with powerful pickups and tons of style.
Updating Fender’s classic design with revolutionary technology and sound, the American Elite Precision Bass is an entirely new beast of a bass. Designed for 21st-century players who push the envelope of tone and possibility every time they play, this bass is a multi-faceted performer with classic style, exceptional feel and versatile, giant sound that leaves others in the dust.
Fender’s all-new fourth-generation Noiseless pickups are their latest advance in pickup technology. Exclusive to the American Elite series, they combine modern noise-free performance with authentic vintage-style sound that doesn’t sacrifice one iota of warmth. A redesigned robust 18 V preamp cranks up the power for even more signal quality for chest-thumping tone with more headroom and reduced noise. Designed for fast playing and effortless position changes, the compound profile neck with a 9.5–14 in. compound radius fingerboard is ideal for all playing styles. A modern “C” shape at the new genuine bone nut, the profile morphs along the length of the neck to a modern “D”-shaped profile at the updated neck heel, providing plenty of comfortable support for fret hand antics. Posiflex graphite support rods run the length of the neck, adding stability to the neck while resisting temperature- and humidity-induced warping. The HiMass Vintage bridge increases note attack and resonance for thunderous basslines with mammoth punch and near-endless sustain while allowing either topload or strings-thru-body stringing. In a vintage-inspired touch, the new truss rod adjustment wheel has been moved to the butt end of the neck for easier access, making neck relief adjustments a snap.
Fender is renowned for head-turning style, and this bass is no different—from the ergonomic contours to the black chrome headstock logo, large pearloid fret markers and a new color this instrument will amaze the audience with titanic sound and classic aesthetics. The American Elite Precision Bass is a daring new tonal multi-tool for modern bassists who need an instrument that doesn’t just meet the performance demands of modern music—it completely disintegrates them. Includes a redesigned Elite Molded Case with body-hugging contours to provide increased protection for your cherished instrument and TSA locks.
- Alder body, gloss polyurethane finish
- Bolt-on maple neck, satin finish, compound radius 9.5 -14", 21 frets
- Split-coil P Bass pickup and a Jazz Bass Noiseless bridge pickup, 18 V preamp, Active 3-band EQ
- HiMass vintage bridge, bone nut, truss rod adjustment wheel, chrome vintage paddle tuners
Get on stage with this classic Precision Bass with modern enhancements. Order now!
- Shape: Modern C to D
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Satin urethane
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Single-coil, Split single-coil
- Neck: Not applicable
- Middle: Precision Bass split single-coil
- Bridge: Jazz 4th Generation Noiseless single-coil
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Active 3-band EQ
- Special electronics: 18 V preamp
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 -14 in.
- Fret size: Medium jumbo
- Number of frets: 21
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Gloss polyurethane
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, pan pot, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: Active/passive switch
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Top-loading high mass
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Vintage paddle
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Hardshell case
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: USA