- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer
- Product H96915
Introduced in the early 1950s, the Precision Bass profoundly affected the sound of popular music and quickly became an indispensable instrument for m...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Continuing the the tradition of amazingly styled and well-equipped P Basses.
Introduced in the early 1950s, the Precision Bass profoundly affected the sound of popular music and quickly became an indispensable instrument for musicians everywhere. It introduced a deep and powerful new sound into the rocking and rolling 1950s and set a new stage for great sounds to come in the ensuing decades.
The Classic Series '50s Precision Bass Lacquer delivers the distinctive 1950s-era look, sound and vibe of those first Fender basses, with vintage style and an authentic nitrocellulose lacquer finish on its alder body. Other features include a C-shaped maple neck, 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets and black-dot inlays, vintage-style split single-coil pickup, gold anodized pickguard, four-saddle American Vintage bass bridge, and vintage-style reverse tuners. Tweed case included.
- Body Wood: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck: Maple, C Shape
- Neck Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone, 1.75" (44.45mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple, 7.25" (184.1mm)
- Frets: 20 Vintage-Style
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Scale Length: 34" (864mm)
- Hardware: Nickel/Chrome
- Bridge: 4-Saddle American Vintage Bass
- Tuning Machines: Vintage Style Reverse
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Gold Anodized
- Strings: Fender USA Super Bass 7250ML, NPS, (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Pickup: Vintage Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Other Features: Vintage Styling, Anodized Aluminum Pickguard, Synthetic Bone Nut
- Case/Gig Bag:Tweed Case
Your time machine awaits. Order today.