- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop 1957 Journeyman Relic Left Handed Precision Bass, Maple Fingerboard
Wide Fade 2-Color Sunburst
- Write a Review
- J42330 000001000 J42330000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Custom Shop 1957 Journeyman Relic Precision Bass takes you straight back to the original era of the bass that started it all. Its lightweight ald...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A Precision Bass fit for any serious collection and made to be played in the studio or on stage.
The Custom Shop 1957 Journeyman Relic Precision Bass takes you straight back to the original era of the bass that started it all. Its lightweight alder body (ash on Aged White Blonde model) features comfortably deep contours and a “Journeyman” Relic lacquer finish, which imparts the appearance of years of aging and light use without heavy wear and tear. The tinted quartersawn maple neck has a finely sculpted ’57 “soft V” profile, topped by a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with American Vintage frets and a bone nut.
Other premium features include a hand-wound 1957 Precision Bass pickup, gold anodized aluminum pickguard, vintage controls and hardware, Custom Shop certificate of authenticity and tweed case.
Journeyman Relic® lacquer finish
Lightweight alder body (ash body for Aged White Blonde) with deep contours
Tinted quartersawn maple neck with a 1957 Bass soft "V" back-shape and 9.5 in. radius
American Vintage frets
Hand-wound 1957 Precision Bass® pickup
Gold anodized pickguard
Round string tree
Certificate of Authenticity
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.