- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Custom Shop Vintage Custom 1951 Precision Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72599 000001000 L72599000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This Fender Custom Shop Vintage Custom 1951 Precision Bass nails all the important details of the original — including the sound. A vintage sing...Click To Read More About This Product
Gutsy, vintage appeal for the Precision player.
This Fender Custom Shop Vintage Custom 1951 Precision Bass nails all the important details of the original — including the sound. A vintage single-coil pickup halfway between the bridge and neck, 2-saddle bridge, gorgeous ash body, and one-piece maple neck and fretboard make up the killer combination that carried the low end of half the top acts of the '50s, '60s, and '70s. Phenolic pickguard, vintage chrome knobs and knob plate, stunning "Time-Capsule" finish, and classic narrow headstock make it look as cool as it plays. Includes hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
Own the legend. Order today.
- NOS Flash Coat Lacquer "Time Capsule" Finish with Closet Classic Hardware
- 2-Piece Ash Body
- 1-Piece Tinted Quartersawn Maple Neck
- 7.25" Radius Fingerboard
- 20 Vintage-Style Frets
- Early Vintage-Spec P-Bass Pickup
- Single-Ply Black Phenolic Pickguard
- Vintage-Style P-Bass Bridge with Vintage Fiber Bridge Saddles
- Vintage-Style Tuning Machines
- Bone Nut
- Large Disk String Tree
- Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Certificate of Authenticity
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.