- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Deluxe Ash Jazz Bass V Limited Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L25716 000001000 L25716000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Combining traditional design with contemporary features, the Standard Jazz Bass is an elegant and affordable classic designed for the bassist who app...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the tone and feel that inspired so many great players.
Combining traditional design with contemporary features, the Standard Jazz Bass is an elegant and affordable classic designed for the bassist who appreciates great style, rich and versatile tone, and excellent value. Time-honored Fender style and performance-minded modern upgrades don't have to break the bank, and this model delivers the best of both in a design ideal for Jazz Bass players everywhere at every level.
Authentic Fender tone and styling
Pure and simple, this instrument features classic Fender tone styling that evokes and honors the timeless Fender mainstays that came before it and contributed crucial DNA. From the quietest chord to the loudest note, and from the rear strap button to the top of the headstock, it’s the very essence of classic Fender design.
Modern C Neck
This instrument features a modern neck designed for comfort and performance, with a contemporary "C"-shaped profile (the shape of the neck in cross section) and a smooth back finish. Ideal for those who play with the thumb on the back or side of the neck.
Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass Pickup
In more than half a century of Fender history and modern music history, there’s really nothing like the timeless guttural growl and singing high end of a Jazz Bass, coming from a clear, punchy and powerful-sounding pair of Fender Standard single-coil Jazz Bass pickups.
- 5-string Ash body
- Tinted maple neck with “C” profile
- Pau Ferro fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Modern single-coil pickups
- Shielded body cavity
- Vintage-style bridge
- ’70s-style headstock logo
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: C-shape
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Tinted satin urethane
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Bridge: Standard Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Pearloid dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Polyester
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1. (Middle Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle Pure Vintage '70s with Single Groove Saddles
- Tuning machines: Standard open-gear
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: Yes
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.