- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Parallel Universe '51 Telecaster PJ Bass with Maple Fingerboard Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product L10642
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Looking like it just stepped out of a DeLorean time machine, the limited-edition '51 Telecaster PJ Bass updates a classic design with thunderous mode...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A powerful addition to any bassist’s stable.
Looking like it just stepped out of a DeLorean time machine, the limited-edition '51 Telecaster PJ Bass updates a classic design with thunderous modern tone and enhanced feel. The authentic style extends from the distinctive single-ply black pickguard to the dual-concentric volume knobs and vintage spaghetti logo on the headstock—original-era touches brought into the present. It’s punchy, growling, seismic and like nothing you’ve heard or seen before.
Two Custom Shop pickups give this bass its rumbling power—a ‘60s Jazz Bass single coil bridge pickup and ‘60s P Bass split-coil middle pickup bring the thunder, shaped by chrome-dome dual-concentric volume controls and a master tone control. The 34”-scale Telecaster bass maple neck has an American Vintage “ ’63 P Bass”-shaped profile, along with a modern 9.5”-radius fingerboard for enhanced playing feel, topped with narrow-tall frets black dot position markers. The HiMass Vintage bridge uses vintage-style nickel-plated brass saddles for enhanced Fender tone.
The '51 Telecaster PJ Bass comes to you straight from the heart of rock ‘n’ roll. Includes a hardshell case and Certificate of Authenticity.
- Ash body with gloss finish
- Maple neck with 1963 C profile and narrow tall frets
- Custom Shop P/J pickups, dual concentric volumes, master tone
- High-mass adjustable bridge, lightweight vintage-style tuners
Travel to a Parallel Universe with Fender. Order today.
- Shape: 1963 C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin nitrocellulose
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Custom Shop ‘60s Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Bridge: Custom Shop ‘60s Single-Coil Jazz Bass
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Series
- Special electronics: Dual Concentric Volumes, Master Tone
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Narrow tall
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash
- Body finish: Gloss nitrocellulose
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Dual concentric volumes, master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tuning machines: Fender lightweight vintage-style keys with tapered shafts
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: USA