- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Jaguar Bass Pau Ferro Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Product L21561
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
When you’re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument that’s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight—an instrum...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight.
When you’re ready to hit the stage and begin performing you need an instrument that’s sleek, powerful-sounding and ready for the spotlight—an instrument like the Player Jaguar Bass. The offset body and smooth playing feel give it modern appeal; the flexible pickup combination gives it a voice that’s all its own. Designed for creative bassists, the Player Jaguar Bass is ready to take the stage with you at a moment’s notice, bringing authentic Fender sound and style.
Respecting heritage while maintaining innovative spirit, the growling Player Series single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup is joined by a clear-sounding, fat Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup for a one-two punch of seismic Fender bass tone. One volume control for each pickup lets you blend the two to taste, while the master tone knob shapes your tone for even more sounds. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s hosts a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets. When you need a bass that has the power and versatility to handle any kind of music, reach for the Player Jaguar Bass.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series single-coil J Bass bridge pickup; one Player Series split-coil P Bass middle pickup
- Two volume controls; master tone control
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius fingerboard
Get to the next level with Fender. Order today.
- Shape: Modern C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Single-coil Alnico V
- Bridge: Single-coil Alnico V
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: Fretless
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.