- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Special Edition Deluxe PJ Bass
- Write a Review
- #H96715 000004000 H96715000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
We've teamed up with Fender to bring you another great-sounding, unique one-off bass loaded with premium features. The exclusive Deluxe PJ Bass has a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Precision and Jazz hybrid, exclusive.
We've teamed up with Fender to bring you another great-sounding, unique one-off bass loaded with premium features. The exclusive Deluxe PJ Bass has a Precision Bass body with the neck of a '70s Jazz Bass. It features the appointments you've come to love about most Fender instruments like an alder body, urethane finish, maple fingerboard and a Fender high mass bass bridge. Perhaps the most interesting feature aside from the mash-up of P Bass body and J Bass neck is the combination of Precision and Jazz Bass pickups. With this combo you get the best of both worlds. The growl of the passive J Bass bridge pickup blends perfectly with the passive P Bass split single coil neck pickup with the help of the volume and tone controls.
- Precision Bass body with Maple '70s Jazz Bass neck
- Alder body with urethane finish
- Urethane body finish
- Gloss urethane neck finish
- Synthetic bone nut
- Maple fingerboard
- 20 Frets
- Black block inlays
- 34 Scale
- Chrome hardware
- 3Ply parchment pickguard
- Fender high mass bass bridge
- Standard open gear tuning machines
- Passive Fender Precision split single-coil with passive Jazz Bass pickup in the bridge position
- Volume, Volume and Tone controls
Get one before they're gone. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.