- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Standard Telecaster Precision Bass Limited Edition
- Write a Review
- Product L44158
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For this Limited Edition electric bass, Fender gave a Standard P Bass the ’50s treatment, adding a Tele-style headstock and 3-ply Parchment ’51 P Bas...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic looks with a deep tone to match.
For this Limited Edition electric bass, Fender gave a Standard P Bass the ’50s treatment, adding a Tele-style headstock and 3-ply Parchment ’51 P Bass pickguard. A slab body with arm carve, comfortable P Bass neck profile, 9.5”-radius fingerboard and medium-jumbo frets let this bass play like a modern dream while recalling the earliest days of the Precision Bass.
Other features include a seismic-sounding Standard Series P Bass split-coil pickup and a side-mounted output jack. The Limited Edition Standard Tele P Bass combines vintage vibe with modern playability to create an instrument that’s truly timeless.
Get back to bassics. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Middle: Standard Series P Bass split-coil pickup
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Slab
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Tele-style headstock
- Case: Sold separately :
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.