- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Vintera '60s Jazz Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L58793 000003000 L58793000003000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, Fender created the Vintera '60s Jazz Bass. Equipped with the coveted feature...Click To Read More About This Product
Everything that makes the Jazz such a classic bass.
For players who want the style and sound of Fender’s golden era, Fender created the Vintera '60s Jazz Bass.
Equipped with the coveted features that defined the decade—including period-accurate neck profile and playing feel, along with recreated '60s pickups—this bass has all of the growl that made the J Bass famous.
For authentic, original-era tone Fender re-voiced the pair of single-coil Jazz Bass pickups to sound more like the originals. Gritty and growling, they have the tone that made the J Bass popular.
The Mid '60s C-shaped neck has a 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets for classic playing feel. A vintage-style, 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles and reverse, open-gear tuning machines provide original-era aesthetics, rock-solid performance and tuning stability.
Other features include 34" scale length, chrome hardware and 4-bolt neck plate.
Includes a deluxe gig bag.
Check out the entire collection of Fender Vintera guitars and basses.
- Alder body
- Two '60s Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
- Mid '60s C-shaped maple neck
- 7.25"-radius fingerboard with 20 vintage-style frets
- 4-saddle bridge with threaded saddles
- Reverse open-gear tuning machines
- Includes deluxe gig bag
Get the best of the best features. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.