- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L ASAT Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- 510984 000146000 510984000146000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Don't let the vintage styling of its body design fool you. This bass is strictly state-of-the-art. It's equipped with custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuners wi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A beautifully handcrafted instrument with the latest in electronics and hardware.
Don't let the vintage styling of its body design fool you. This bass is strictly state-of-the-art. It's equipped with custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuners with aluminum tapered string posts, G&L's innovative Saddle-Lock bridge for the ultimate in tuning stability and string vibration transfer, G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups, and sophisticated G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics. Controls include a 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector; a series/parallel mini-toggle; and a preamp mini-toggle that gives you off, on, plus on with a high-end boost. These teamed with the dual volume and tone knobs create a tonal flexibility and control that far surpasses that of normal instruments. Includes G&L hardshell case.
- 2 G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- Ash body
- Hard rock-maple neck with maple fretboard
- 12" neck radius
- 1-1/12" neck width at the nut
- Custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuners with aluminum tapered string posts
- G&L Saddle-Lock bridge
- G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics with 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel Mini-toggle, and preamp mini-toggle (off/on/on with high EQ boost)
- Chrome hardware
- No pickguard
- Includes G&L hardshell case
This bass is a dream come true. Order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.