- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L L-2500 5-String Bass Guitar
Gloss Natural Rosewood
- Write a Review
- 512330 000872069 512330000872069
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The G&L L-2500 5-String Bass features a Swamp Ash body and premium Flame Maple top. The neck is hard rock maple with a rosewood fretboard. Its st...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A top-of-the-line G&L.
The G&L L-2500 5-String Bass features a Swamp Ash body and premium Flame Maple top. The neck is hard rock maple with a rosewood fretboard. Its string-thru construction is extremely solid and the natural gloss finish has been meticulously applied. This is an instrument that will be there for you for a very long time--it may even outlast you!
You certainly won't run out of tone options: the L-2500, in addition to being a 5-string, it sports two G&L Magnetic Field humbuckers with a 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector. Another mini-toggle selects series/parallel wiring, while a third toggle controls your preamp letting you make lightning-fast tone changes from silky grooves to snappin' and poppin' solos.
Includes Deluxe Fitted Tolex case
- Pickups: 2 patented G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- Body Wood: Swamp Ash body and premium Flame Maple top
- Neck Wood: Hard Rock Maple with rosewood or maple fingerboard
- Neck Radius: 12" (304.8mm)
- Neck Width At Nut: 1-3/4" (44.5mm)
- Tuning Keys: Vintage style open back
- Bridge: G&L Saddle Lock with string through body configuration; chrome-plated brass saddles
- Controls: G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics, 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, preamp control mini-toggle (off/on/on with high end EQ boost)
- Finish: Natural gloss
- Other: Chrome hardware; no pickguard
- Deluxe Fitted Tolex case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.