- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
G&L Semi-Hollow ASAT Bass
Blue Burst Rosewood Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 511108 000030069 511108000030069
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The semi-hollow swamp ash body is fitted to a hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard. G&L Ultra-Lite tuners, innovative Saddle-Lock bridge,...Click To Read More About This Product
Beautifully handcrafted; state-of-the-art electronics.
The semi-hollow swamp ash body is fitted to a hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard. G&L Ultra-Lite tuners, innovative Saddle-Lock bridge, G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups, and sophisticated G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics. 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, and a preamp mini-toggle give you off, on, and a preamp boost. Includes deluxe fitted Tolex case.
- 2 G&L Magnetic Field humbucking pickups
- Alder semi-hollow body with ash top
- Hard rock maple neck with rosewood fretboard
- 12" neck radius
- 1-1/12" neck width at the nut
- Custom G&L Ultra-Lite tuners with aluminum tapered string posts
- G&L Saddle Lock bridge
- G&L Tri-Tone active/passive electronics with 3-way mini-toggle pickup selector, series/parallel mini-toggle, and preamp mini-toggle (off/on/on with high EQ boost)
- Chrome hardware
- Includes deluxe fitted tolex case
This is your dream bass. Make it come true. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.