- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Hofner Ignition Series Vintage Violin Bass
- Write a Review
- 511788 000003000 511788000003000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
With authentic details inspired by the original, the Hofner Ignition Series Vintage Bass makes the legendary violin bass available to the rest of us....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Authentic details inspired by the original.
With authentic details inspired by the original, the Hofner Ignition Series Vintage Bass makes the legendary violin bass available to the rest of us. Don't get the idea that this a just a "nowhere man" look-alike. This quality instrument features a real spruce top and beautiful flamed maple back and sides. The semi-hollow body and set neck will give you the warm, round tone you expect from the violin bass.
- Authentic details inspired by the original
- Spruce top
- Flamed maple back and sides
- Set neck of Maple/Beech/Maple
- Rosewood fretboard
- 42mm nut
- 30" scale
- 22 frets
- Dot inlay
A quality instrument that's value priced. You'll love it. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.