- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez BTB1906 Premium 6-String Bass
Florid Natural Low Gloss
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L46419 000001000 L46419000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
"Designed to Inspire”, all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, and hardware. They are built by h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Gorgeous tonewoods, impressive sustain and versatile electronics.
"Designed to Inspire”, all Ibanez Premium series are manufactured with select tone woods, high-profile electronics, and hardware. They are built by highly skilled craftsmen for your musical journey. The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression.
The elegantly contoured, massive body of select tone woods combines with dedicated hardware and electronics to produce huge, rich tones. Neck-through construction, a two-octave fretboard, and a super-deep cutaway, promise sleek playability and enduring sustain. The BTB series defines what the “Boutique Bass” is all about.
The BTB1906 is a 6-string bass featuring an mahogany wing body with a flamed maple top and back, for tonal clarity and a superior attack in sound. The 35” scale 9-piece panga panga/bubinga neck-through design is supported with graphite rods for massive sustain and excellent stability.
A panga panga fretboard sports stainless steel frets with Premium fret edge treatment for a bright tone, high durability and super smooth playability. A “zero” fret provides accurate intonation, while allowing open strings to ring with the same resonance as notes played up the neck.
The electronics include Aguilar DCB pickups, providing a dynamic and responsive attack, well-developed overtones, and singing sustain. Combined with the Ibanez Custom electronics 3-band EQ w/EQ bypass switch, and 3-way mid frequency switch, the BTB1906 offers immense tonal possibilities for any playing situation.
The Mono-rail V bridge enables a wider intonation adjustment range, and each isolated saddle is securely locked to the body for maximum vibration transfer with minimal sympathetic string interference. D'Addario NYXL strings are installed to expand the dynamic range and harmonic response.
Other features include a secure high-tech Neutrik locking output jack and Gotoh machine heads. Includes gig bag.
- 6-string bass with mahogany wing body and flamed maple top and back
- 9-piece neck-through design, panga panga fingerboard and stainless steel frets
- Aguilar DCB pickups feature active 3-band EQ, 3-way mid frequency and bypass switches
- Mono-rail V bridge for maximum transfer, locking output jack and Gotoh tuners
Move up to an Ibanez 6-string. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.