- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H75860 000001000 H75860000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez GSR200 4 string bass offers famous Soundgear sleekness, comfort, tone, and playability. The agathis body has a modern design that's light ...Click To Read More About This Product
Comfortable body, versatile pickup arrangement, and Phat II active bass boost for low-end power.
The Ibanez GSR200 4 string bass offers famous Soundgear sleekness, comfort, tone, and playability. The agathis body has a modern design that's light in weight and well balanced.
Equipped with 2 high-output Powersound pickups in a traditional Jazz bass configuration, the electric sound of the GSR200 offers a large range of tone adjustment. This bass also includes the Ibanez Phat II active bass boost, providing a powerful low-end increase whenever needed.
The maple neck with Jatoba fingerboard features a comfortable 12" radius and manageable 34" scale, offering excellent playability for the student or performer alike.
Case sold separately.
- Agathis body
- Maple neck
- GSR4 neck type
- Medium frets
- Jatoba fingerboard
- Pearl dot inlay
- B10 bridge
- Model PSNDJ single coil bridge pickup with ceramic magnet provides high output with added highs
- Model PSNDP humbucker neck pickup with ceramic magnet provides high output with plenty of punch
- Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power
- Chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Want a bass with the option of thunderous low end at any time? Order this Ibanez today.
- Scale/Length: 864mm (34")
- Width at Nut: 41mm (1.61")
- Radius 305mm (12")
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.