- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSR200 4-String Electric Bass
Flat Walnut Rosewood fretboard
- Write a Review
- #J03684 000001001 J03684000001001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable, lightweight 4-string that's perfect for a new player or a working musician, with Phat II active powerful bass boost.
A guitar doesn't have to cost a bundle to sound good. The GIO series was developed for players who want Ibanez quality in a more affordable package. Not only do they look and play better than everything else in their price range, but their rigorous inspection, set-up and warranty is the same as Ibanez's more expensive models.
Neck type: GSR4 maple neck
Body: Mahogany body (Basswood body for TR finish)
Fretboard: Rosewood fretboard with white dot inlay
Fret: Medium frets
Number of frets: 22
Bridge: B10 bridge
Neck pu: PSNDP neck pickup (Passive)
Bridge pu: PSNDJ bridge pickup (Passive)
Equaliser: Phat II EQ
Hardware color: Chrome
Join the list of elite Ibanez players today. Order now!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.