- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Premium SR1305E 5 String Bass
- Write a Review
- J27993 000001000 J27993000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Reviewers have been singing the praises of the SR Premium basses since their introduction in 2011. Designed for the working pro, these instruments in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Reviewers have been singing the praises of the SR Premium basses since their introduction in 2011. Designed for the working pro, these instruments incorporate many high-end features and components without the boutique price tag. The SR1305E is one of the latest examples of what makes the SR Premium models such an outstanding value.
The SR1305E is a stylish 5-string bass that begins with a beautiful Ash and Walnut top/Mahogany body combination that produces a robust, full balanced tone. Features include a 5-piece Wenge/Bubinga Atlas-5 neck for superior stability and a Rosewood fretboard with striking Abalone oval inlays.
Sustain and string vibration are optimized by the innovative Mono-Rail V bridge system and super-smooth, hand-crimped Medium frets - finished with the Premium Fret Edge Treatment - make this handsome bass as enjoyable to play, as it is to look at.
For electronics, the SR1300E comes loaded with two Nordstrand Big Single pickups. Designed to create a full, aggressive sound, Big Singles produce a powerful low-end without sacrificing the articulation associated with single coil pickups. Additional sound shaping is provided by an Ibanez Ibanez Custom Electronics EQ.
Equalization controls include a 3-band Active EQ with a bypass switch and a mid frequency switch for the ultimate in tone management. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.